Learnexus is a marketplace for the world's top learning contractors & vendors - we're like the Angie's List for Learning and Development, allowing companies to build, implement, and deliver custom learning seamlessly across every business function. Our platform matches managers, whether in sales, product, engineering, or compliance, with rockstar learning talent and vendors to build great learning experiences.
It’s the perfect time to join us. We've raised $6M+ from top investors like Lerer Hippeau, Stage 2, Good Friends (Founders of Warby Parker, Allbirds & Harry’s), AirAngels, and more. We're an industry-experienced team, tackling this $100B+ market with an offering that will redefine how learning is done within companies. Our customer base includes multiple top Fortune 1000s and leading mid-enterprise companies, and we are experiencing 100%+ MoM growth.
Marketing Content Lead @ Learnexus
We’re looking for a Content Marketing Lead responsible for developing and promoting a range of content for marketing and sales campaigns to help drive Learnexus’s awareness, messaging, branding, and engagement. The ideal candidate is an exceptional writer and content strategist with a track record of success in initiating and delivering impactful content marketing projects and campaigns. This candidate will own content creation from planning to execution, making critical contributions to our business by shaping and bringing Learnexus’s brand vision to life through email campaigns, web copy webinars, social media, and ad copy.
If you’re passionate about the written word, this is an excellent opportunity to have a significant impact at one of the fastest-growing L&D start-ups.
- This individual will plan, develop, and implement the overall company's content strategy.
- Produce high-quality content, including but not limited to web copy, blogs, ad copy, social media, sales campaigns, and customer engagement initiatives.
- Develop ongoing maintenance and creation of content to optimize traffic and ensure the brand, messaging consistency
- Demonstrated ability to own content production from end to end, including creativity, research, writing, editing, and publishing
- Responsiveness to feedback and enthusiasm for providing feedback on teammates’ work
Who you are
- Strong communicator. You’re all about positive communication, and your communication skills are second only to your excellent organizational abilities. You can sling out well-crafted emails, document new information quickly and efficiently, and share it effortlessly with your team.
- Thinker & Doer who is excited about driving strategy while simultaneously rolling up your sleeves to write and edit content in a variety of formats
- Proactive. Waiting around is for the other team. You’re all about getting things done and delivering quality work on time. We vibe with entrepreneurial spirits, and we’re excited to spark your creativity.
- You are excited to build a function from the ground up.
- You have 3+ years of experience in content development.
- You have a passion for learning.
- Previous leadership experience would be a plus.
Working at Learnexus
Where are our remote people at!? We’re 100% remote, and we’ve got team members all over the United States, so if you’re not afraid to collaborate with the biggest and brightest across the US, we’re ready for you.
- Work from anywhere! We've been 100% remote since Day 1.
- Competitive salary and role trajectory. Roles, responsibilities, and comp grow as we do.
- Medical, dental, vision. Fully funded, high-quality health, dental, vision, and company-sponsored 401(k) coverage.
- Flexible schedules and paid time off, with a culture of taking time off to recharge.
- Learning Opportunities internally in addition to a personal development budget
- A super fun culture, with company-wide celebrations and remote happy hours.