What’s the job?
CreativeLive is the world’s leading live, online classroom for creative entrepreneurs. Using a scalable freemium model, CreativeLive is transforming the $100 billion continuing education market by offering frictionless access to the best teachers in the world via a social video platform. The company was founded in April 2010 by world-renowned photographer, director and artist Chase Jarvis and entrepreneur Craig Swanson. The company is led by CEO Chase Jarvis, backed by Greylock Partners and Social+Capital, and has locations in Seattle and San Francisco.
CreativeLive is seeking a highly motivated and action-oriented E-mail Marketing Contractor to help run the email marketing channel. In this role, you’ll help to develop targeted consumer segmentation, analyze robust data sets, schedule campaign launches, and help to execute strategies aimed at growing CreativeLive’s subscribers and student engagement. With a passion for content curation and an obsession with KPIs, you will play an important part in growing CreativeLive’s email program.
This role will last at least 3 months with opportunity to extend
What am I going to do?
- Manage end-to-end email campaign development, including working closely with creative, content, and product teams.
- Develop and share out weekly and monthly dashboards to clearly communicate email channel and campaign performance. Identify trends and draw insights to help guide future planning.
- Assist in the development and optimization of CreativeLive’s email marketing program to inspire our growing global network of students.
- Leverage email best practices and testing results to improve the impact of email campaigns.
- Manage the creative development process including gathering all inputs, brief writing, partnering with creative on the process, giving feedback, and proofing.
- Work iterable (ESP) with our email programer to help set-up, schedule, and report on email campaign deployments.
- Help to organize and plan out the email campaign calendar and testing plan with a holistic view of student touchpoints.
- Assist in growing new retention channels: direct mail, push/SMS, marketing landing page optimization, etc.
What are the qualifications?
- 4+ years prior experience in an email marketing role, managing a high volume of emails.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to derive data to develop A/B testing strategies.
- Ability to report on key performance indicators and make recommendations based on data and insights.
- Skilled in Excel/Google Sheets; able to manipulate data, and create basic reporting dashboards.
- Have an understanding of a multi-channel customer lifecycle and retention marketing basics.
- Comfortable in a creative, entrepreneurial environment, with a fast pace and fluid nature.
- Ability to work under pressure on multiple projects with tight deadlines to hit monthly revenue goals.
- Have high attention to detail, a keen eye for email design, and knowledge of best practices.
At CreativeLive we prioritize diversity. We celebrate difference and embed it into every aspect of our workplace and product, as well as our community. Fiverr is proud and committed to providing equal opportunities to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, Fiverr will provide accommodation to individuals with disabilities or a special need.