Paid Search (SEM) Strategist
What you’ll do:
- Research, implement and optimize paid search efforts, including PPC search and shopping, GDN, LinkedIn, other networks like Reddit/Quora, and more.
- Design funnels with a thorough understanding of LTV and CAC, not just the initial acquisition of new customers/users (leads)
- Regularly interface directly with clients on face-to-face virtual calls to clearly explain the strategy, reporting, and next steps.
- Prepare weekly reports and call notes that you’ll present on Zoom calls with clients
- Work closely with senior leadership to provide solutions for clients
- Set, meet, and effectively scale client goals
- Monitor and enhance customer/user acquisition and activation performance.
- Report on core metrics of every campaign with the ability to analyze performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Complete paid search audits to deliver to client
- Conduct keyword and competitor research for both existing and prospective clients.
- Build marketing strategies to acquire customers utilizing landing pages, various online platforms (Shopify, WooCommerce, Wordpress), etc.
- Develop client marketing frameworks by creating new ideas, testing and optimizing their marketing activities.
- Apply an understanding of cross-channel concepts
- Share wins and learnings with the internal team
- Serve as a mentor to buyers and junior buyers on the Team and your dedicated POD
- Ability to proactively manage up with priority items that need your supervisors approval or sign off
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 5+ years of SEM experience in the consumer space.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital advertising space.
- Expert knowledge and direct hands-on experience with paid search platforms.
- Experience managing data feeds and shopping campaigns.
- Proficiency in delegating and following up on tasks to close the loop
- Proven ability to build relationships with clients and communicate effectively.
- Proven track record of successful SEM strategy and implementation.
- Comprehensive understanding of keyword research.
- Proficient with SEM reporting and analytical tools.
- Certification in Google AdWords (or be able to successfully pass).
- Expertise in conceiving, testing, and optimizing ad copy.
- Proven ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally with other teams.
- Proven ability to be proactive.
- A passion for growing businesses.
What you’ll find here:
- Competitive salary based on experience level.
- Awesome, energetic work environment.
- Fun budget for group activities.
- Annual offsite.
- Lunch & Learns.
- Matching 401k plan.
- Health benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote Work.