Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by millions of people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We’re looking for a Senior Manager, Brand Marketing to join Team Snapchat! As a leader on the Brand Marketing team, you will be responsible for planning and executing integrated marketing campaigns on- and off-Snapchat that build awareness for and deepen engagement with Snapchat and our various consumer products. Working from our Los Angeles, CA headquarters, you will collaborate with a variety of stakeholders across our company, including product, growth, and communications teams, to develop strategies and plans in support of our marketing and business goals.
Ideally, you’re a marketing expert who understands a breadth of channels from digital to OOH to TV to live activations, at ease working in a fast moving and ambiguous environment in which you will simultaneously manage multiple projects with a variety of stakeholders, and showcase excellent problem solving and communication skills, in order to drive impact across different teams. You will use your market knowledge as well as mine research and data for insights to inform marketing strategies and plans. Working with cross-functional teams, you will coordinate marketing efforts to grow awareness, understanding, adoption, and engagement for Snapchat globally.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the process start to finish for crafting strategy, development and execution of integrated marketing plans, including organic and paid campaigns, both on- and off-Snapchat
- Collaborate with the Consumer Insights team to deeply understand the Snapchat community, our various audiences, and our brand
- Audit the competitive landscape, understand target markets, and identify insights to inform product strategies and go-to-market activities
- Support efforts to drive growth of the Snapchat community and engagement with our products
- Develop core positioning and messaging, considering value proposition, target audience, competitive landscape, and other factors
- Lead by influence and collaborate with internal and external creative teams to bring campaigns, programs, and assets to life
- Manage and work with cross-functional teams (including PR, design, external agencies, product, growth stakeholders, and other marketers) to deliver world-class marketing communications for a range of initiatives
- Partner with the media team to develop media plans that deliver our message effectively and contribute meaningfully to business growth
- Monitor, analyze, and measure the effectiveness of marketing initiatives and make real-time optimization and forward-looking recommendations
- Synthesize learnings into actionable insights to shape plans and report findings and best practices to cross-functional teams
- Oversee measurement dashboard for marketing initiatives (e.g., reach/awareness, user behavior, efficiency, and sentiment metrics) in conjunction with consumer insights, growth, comms, data science, and marketing science teams
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, strategy, business, communications or equivalent experience
- 10+ years consumer marketing experience, with prior direct responsibility for developing and coordinating insights-led, impactful paid and organic 360 marketing campaigns, delivering results that achieve business objectives
- Deep understanding of communications apps and the relevant ecosystem
- Experience working directly with strategists, creatives, product, communications, and global teams to partner on campaigns. Able to guide creative input, development and execution from concept to completion
- Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to lead, influence, align, and inspire teams, including those who are not direct reports
- Proven success developing and launching insights-driven, global marketing campaigns around cultural moments
- Highly data-driven, possessing strong ability to use insights to frame recommendations and results into concise and actionable reports
- Think strategically and also drives forward tactical execution
- Exemplary project management skills, with strong ability to juggle multiple priorities and excel in a lean and demanding work environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to adapt and work effectively with a team
At Snap, we believe that having a team of diverse backgrounds and voices working together will enable us to create innovative products that improve the way people live and communicate. Snap is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, age, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification, in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please don’t be shy and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.