Who we are
Softr is an easy-to-use no-code platform to build custom software powered by your data (Airtable and Google Sheets). If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of technology and advancing your career at a fast-growing, profitable, impact-driven company, then read on…
Our mission is to become the world’s largest ecosystem of no-code applications, where anyone can discover, create, collaborate, and share apps!
We believe everyone should be able to create the software they need without engineers or designers.
Since our launch at the beginning of 2021, over 200,000 professionals have adopted Softr and built powerful and beautiful apps like customer portals, internal tools, community hubs and more.
We’re a fully remote, distributed and diverse team of curious, ambitious, hungry and humble individuals.
Who we're looking for
An experienced product marketer with a deep PLG and horizontal SaaS product experience to help us define our positioning, messaging, and story to be differentiated and unique at Softr.
You’ll report to our Head of Marketing and work with the broader marketing team.
- Product marketing strategy: Gain a deep understanding of our audience and product use cases, develop our positioning and messaging, and communicate about the product and its benefits to our audience.
- Positioning: Develop and execute strategies to improve product positioning and messaging.
- Messaging: Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (emails, web, etc)
- Launches: Plan and execute product launches from strategy to messaging, channel strategy, and measurement, collaborating with product, community, and CS.
- Lifecycle marketing: Create content and messaging for email drip campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Content strategy: We want to become the destination for building apps with no code and use SEO to acquire users. You’ll work with contractors and SEO specialist to make this happen.
- Community & Customer Success enablement: Partner with Community & CS teams to create run initiatives and ensure our messaging across all teams and channels is consistent.
- Co-marketing & partnerships: Work with our partners on co-marketing efforts. We partner with multiple players like third-party communities, agencies, educational institutions, incubators/accelerators, and tech newsletters/podcasts.
What you bring to the table
- Experience with horizontal, PLG-type, horizontal SaaS companies. Ideally, you have helped early-stage PLG, and horizontal companies figure out positioning, messaging, use cases acquisition strategy and helped grow to the Series B stage and beyond.
- Product marketing depth: With core competencies in positioning, messaging, launch management, and partner marketing.
- Marketing breadth: You understand channel, content, and comms strategy in addition to product marketing strategy. You will guide the marketing team's acquisition strategy on verticals, use cases based on your deep understanding of ICPs and use cases.
- Passion for no-code and automation and the audience we serve. We’re looking for someone excited about the no-code space and who wants to dive deep into understanding our audience. Bonus points if you’ve used no-code and automation platforms meaningfully (for work, side projects, we want to learn about them all).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. We’re a 100% remote team, and writing is our primary means of communication at Softr. And we talk to customers a lot, so you must be strong in communicating with them and gathering insights in real-time. You’ve also written short-form and long-form content and can point to examples of your writing.
- Love for solving problems. Our customers range from individuals to some of the Fortune 500 companies, and they are all unique. You are able to understand their specific needs, answer questions, and solve problems on the fly.
- You care deeply about users. You are customer-centric and have experience building and maintaining relationships with complex, multi-geographical customers. You are a customer-focused marketer and want to understand and connect with our audience to inform our marketing strategy.
- Urgency is your mindset. We look for people who act with speed in everything they do, yet never lose sight of the bigger picture. As a part of a fast-growing company, you’ll juggle a variety of initiatives at once, and as a part of a distributed team, you’ll be trusted to work with minimal supervision. You’re organized, outstanding at multitasking and able to operate effectively with ambiguity and change. You will also have strong decision-making skills.
- Strategic and scrappy. As an early-stage company, we are still building out our growth engine, you should be excited about the opportunity to get in on the ground floor. You’ll be hands-on building and executing in
tools, but you’ll also need to set goals and budgets, prioritize initiatives, and report on key metrics to the entire company.
What’s in it for you
- Fast-growing company and opportunity to make an impact on a large scale.
- Fully remote and flexible work schedule.
- Competitive salary and equity options.
- One annual company retreat to an awesome place.
- Home workspace setup budget.
- Professional development allowance.
- Our customers love Softr! A daily dose of customer love and positive feedback that rewards your work.
If you’re interested in being on the cutting edge of technology and advancing your career at a fast-growing, high-impact company, then you are at the right place.