We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people - with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives.
As Senior SEO Manager, you function as a key member of the SEO team and are responsible for overseeing the translation of SEO strategies into final recommendations and actions based on the client’s goals and objectives.
- Oversees/leads development and execution of content and technical SEO strategies; may include developing and performing detailed site audits to identify issues and ensure site is properly optimized for search engine visibility, editing documentation delivered internally or externally by the SEO department and maintaining internal technical/content resources such as checklists and style guides, and/or crafting keyword lists & reports.
- Understands clients’ overarching marketing objectives, how digital fits/complements their goals.
- Is responsible for measuring results and creating actionable insights and recommendations based on data.
- Collaborates with team leaders to produce ongoing thought capital.
- Monitors quality, accuracy and timeliness of team communications and deliverables.
- Diagnoses technical SEO issues and works with internal and client development teams to propose solutions.
- Participates in internal training to develop leadership competency.
- Helps mentor and train new and junior-level staff members.
- Provides training and learning opportunities using current SEO strategies and advanced optimization techniques to internal team members
- Shares case studies, best practices, and work examples in monthly team meetings.
- Serve has client point-of-contact for day-to-day SEO programs (internal and external).
- Presents strategy/technical/content findings to clients; prepares routine/ad-hoc reports for clients and internal customers.
- Cultivates client relationships & helps drive client business.
- Assists SEO leadership with new business pitches.
- Identifies opportunities & relevant industry insights.
- 3+ years of experience in SEO with a strong focus on tech and UX
- Familiarity with large scale websites (+20M pages) and ability to diagnose issues related to traffic/indexation
- Previous agency experience preferred
- Healthcare experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to prioritize recommendations into projects and roadmaps
- Strong knowledge of SEO tools such as Semrush, Conductor, BrightEdge, DeepCrawl, Botify, etc.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or Adobe strongly preferred.
- Bachelor degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- Has mastered the use of third-party research tools and developed the ability to field questions/offer advice regarding developing SEO content/technical strategies.
- Has demonstrated proficiency presenting SEO strategies to mid- and senior-level clients in a confident manner.
- Has shown the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Public speaking, Powerpoint and Excel skills strongly preferred.
- Working knowledge of front end development, not required but preferred
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.