Sked Social is an Instagram-first social media scheduling tool built for agencies, e-commerce, freelancers and small businesses. Our platform allows users to create, source, share and cross-post content to Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Google My Business and more – with only a few clicks.
Here at Sked, we use our social media channels to share social media strategy tips, educate people about the Sked product, keep people updated about the social media industry, and create funny and relatable content for people who work in social media.
We’re looking for a junior collaborator to join our social media team focused on content creation and publishing. Sked’s team is fully remote and we’re looking for someone who can comfortably collaborate with our senior social media manager who is currently based in Florida.
Our ideal candidate…
- Should have previous experience editing Reels/TikToks
- Should know some basic graphic design (Canva is fine) for Instagram covers and adapting blogs into carousels/Pinterest
- Has familiarity with all the major social media platforms
- Knowledge of the social media industry (is up to date with app features, news, trends)
- Creative & collaborative
- Comfortable showing personality, being funny on camera
- Bonus points for experience as a social media manager
- Create content to post across social media channels
- Ideate and create video content for Reels & TikToks
- Post blogs on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter
- Adapt blogs into graphics or carousels for Instagram & Pinterest
- Write copy for social media posts
In 1 Month You Will…
- Have an understanding of the Sked Social platform and features
- Learn about FAQs
- Be able to adapt the Sked brand voice
- Understand the social media goals and content pillars
- Be able to create a 1-2 week content plan
In 3 Months You Will…
- Become a Sked Social expert and know the ins and outs of the platform
- Edit and assist with simple content updates and execute on your 1-2 week plan
- Start bringing your own content ideas to life
In 6 Months You Will…
- Independently come up with content ideas and need little guidance/approval/feedback
- Be able to make strategic decisions about the direction of our social media channels
- Provide feedback, analysis & recommendations to assist in marketing other channels
In 1 Year You Will…
- Have total creative freedom with social media content from ideation to creation to posting
Salary range US$35,000 - $40,000 based on skills and experience.