Book of the Month is looking for a Growth Marketing Manager who is passionate about driving measurable business impact by leveraging their analytical, creative, project management, and problem solving skills. This person will work on different projects throughout the marketing funnel and at various stages of product development to increase profitability and drive growth for the business.
About the Role
- Plan, execute, and/or scale marketing campaigns for the launch of new markets, products, features, and services.
- Analyze and communicate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns across all channels and recommend next steps to continuously optimize performance.
- Design and implement test plans, take an iterative approach to product and creative testing.
- Act as the project manager on multiple projects across different aspects of the business, including marketing, creative, product, operations, and finance.
- Conduct market research and financial analysis, synthesize learnings and communicate effectively to guide decision making across the business.
- Examples of the kinds of projects you might work on over time are: launching and growing audiobooks/ebooks/digital content, producing and distributing proprietary content, growing our market share in Canada, and growing market share in specific age demos.
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Experience in at least two of these areas (email, Facebook ads, conversion funnel, CRM, loyalty marketing, product marketing, product management)
- Experience working cross-functionally and providing direction and feedback to cross-functional teams
- You want to go where the problem is and not be confined certain functions or project
- Highly analytical, detail oriented, and resourceful
- Able to prioritize work effectively while juggling multiple tasks
- Able to communicate concisely and efficiently through verbal and written formats
- Thrives working in a fast-paced, iterative environment
Base salary range between: $90,000 - $140,000