What We Are
We’re a collection of enterprise solutions that redefine the digital restaurant experience. You might find us a little biased, but not in this category; we’re committed and unwavering to our mission and initiatives — all day and everyday. You can’t put us in a box because we’re the whole package. We’re an exceedingly savvy team of tech and food enthusiasts. We help build out performance tools to drive guests to restaurants — and only restaurants!
Lunchbox is for restaurateurs, by restaurateurs, and we’re shouting that from the rooftops! We’re led by food people who care. Our team has won some fun culture awards and you can find us in the press. We regularly launch stuff that helps the industry and we’re not afraid to roll up our sleeves and get dirty.
We’re looking for a scrappy, quantitative growth marketer to scale Lunchbox’s performance marketing engine. You’ll use your sharp analytical skills and growth mentality to run experiments across every paid channel, then scale the winners. You’ll constantly find new ways to unlock scale and improve ROI.
Reporting to our Director of Growth, you’ll work closely across all marketing, product, and sales functions to build campaigns that hit ambitious revenue targets.
What You’ll Do
- Execute and optimize paid search and social campaigns
- Continually analyze engagement metrics and conversion points throughout the funnel to optimize campaign performance.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to forecast and manage lead and sales metrics.
- Implement and share weekly, monthly and quarterly reports via Salesforce.
- Implement processes, frameworks, and systems that allow us to capture and utilize accurate, timely data across the business to make better decisions as we grow.
- Working with our Content and Design teams, own the conversion rate optimization and A/B of our website.
What We’re Looking For
- 5+ years of experience in Demand Generation/Growth/Inbound marketing for a B2B technology company, with a track record of building and scaling high-performing customer acquisition machines from the ground up.
- Have a deep understanding of paid marketing channels and B2B pipeline activities
- Have a strong foundation of B2B SaaS metrics
- Be well versed in best practices and the changing landscape of digital marketing
- Have an analytical mindset in order to elevate our marketing campaigns and allow us to take full advantage of our data.
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and presentational skills
- Software skills required: Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Paid social, Excel (must), SQL (preferred)
Think you have what it takes, but not sure you check every box? Apply to the role anyway!
- We provide learning and development opportunities to help you grow and thrive at Lunchbox.
- Diversity comes from the top. We’re a team of all-ages BIPOC & working parents.
- We host fun and social virtual events (like book club meetings, team happy hours, and company-wide talent shows) that help you stay connected with the entire team.
- The opportunity to work with a welcoming and collaborative team of industry disruptors!
- We raised the largest Series A in FoodTech ($22 million) and most recently raised a $50 million Series B, led by Coatue.
Some Awesome Benefits:
- Competitive salary and equity packages.
- Comprehensive health coverage (medical, dental, and vision).
- Online mental health therapy — we make wellness a priority!
- Unlimited PTO from day one and paid leave for all new parents.
- A WFH stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and amazing Lunchbox merchandise.
- The coolest perk ever — we’ll pay for any food-related tattoo!
Lunchbox’s biggest asset is our people. We work to shape an equitable and inclusive culture that amplifies voices, fuels performance and collaboration, and fosters a sense of trust and belonging for all. We know that, similar to the restaurant industry that we serve, different views and experiences are advantages, and help us drive better business. We strive for the awareness, education, celebration, and recognition of not only our people but for diversity, inclusion, and equity across our organization.
Lunchbox is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. This means, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.