Refersion is a high-growth technology company helping brands and merchants in every industry transform the way they manage marketing partners; from affiliates and bloggers to influencers and brand ambassadors. Having processed $9.93B in orders in 2019, our performance marketing SaaS platform has a large and growing client base ranging from enterprise retailers to small and emerging businesses.
Founded in 2015, Refersion is headquartered in New York City, with a satellite office in Miami. Proudly harnessing our entrepreneurial approach and collaborative culture, our nimble and curious team provides clients with solutions to complex problems daily.
What You’ll Be Doing
We are looking for a savvy and growth-minded Digital Growth Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and accelerate the growth of Refersion through our website, search, and paid advertising.
Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, this role will take ownership of our digital strategy and push it to the next level to drive growth throughout the sales funnel. We’re looking for a highly data-driven, but creative, growth marketer who is a strategic thinker and can engineer traffic and conversion plans that map to our departmental and company goals.
- Be the point person for all digital marketing initiatives, creating plans to drive traffic and conversions across (but not limited to):
- Manage our website and work across marketing (product marketing and content team) to determine needs for content and new website pages to support our marketing and sales goals
- Take ownership of our A/B testing process and determine new and impactful ways to drive increased growth through conversion rate optimization (CRO)
- Partner with Director of Demand Generation to drive SEO and paid search initiatives with our external agency
- Develop plans for driving traffic and MQLs from other traffic sources, such as paid media, display, review sites, and content syndication.
- Develop KPIs that map to our OKRs and revenue goals, and reports that show outcomes
- Manage review site and marketplace presence and work across marketing to improve and amplify Refersion’s profiles and user reviews
What You’ll Need
- 2-3 years of B2B experience with managing and executing on digital strategies, specifically paid search, SEO, CRO, paid media, and content syndication
- Strong experience with Wordpress, with the ability to administer a Wordpress site and determine strategies for plugins, templates, etc.
- Experience with A/B testing, conversion rate optimization, and landing page creation with a mind for traffic growth and optimization - always testing new ideas to drive website traffic to meet demand generation goals
- Practical experience with PPC (Google Ads, Bing Ads) and social ads (LinkedIn, Facebook, Reddit); working in partnership with our agency to achieve channel goals
- Strong experience with Google Analytics and must possess the ability to derive actionable insights from a multitude of data sources
- Experience with A/B testing tools (i.e. Google Optimize, Optimizely)
- You are the functional owner with resource and support, but upon facing blockers, you will ideate and implement creative solutions and alternatives on your own
- Strong experience working cross-functionally and building influence
- Salesforce and/or Pardot experience is nice to have, but not required
We're a small team that works together closely and operates with complete autonomy and freedom. This means you will have a direct impact on any project that you work on and your success will be felt across the company and by your clients. Some other perks include:
- Great benefits: medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Accommodating between virtual and in-person work
- Flexible work hours
- Coworking office space conveniently located in midtown Manhattan and Miami, complete with a stocked kitchen
- Virtual social events and sense of community (even online)
- Subsidized CitiBike and fitness memberships
- Plenty of opportunities while we grow and scale