Rootine is a mission-driven digital health startup focused on optimizing health and human performance through precision nutrition. Rootine unlocks total body health and supports common health conditions like fatigue, stress, brain fog and more through at-home lab testing, precision nutrition products, in-app tracking, and community. Cellular nutrition is core to health and we are building the only precise, end-to-end solution to optimize cellular nutrition.
What We Are Looking For
We’re looking for a Head of Growth who is excited to build at the forefront of precision nutrition and use creativity to help us improve the health and daily performance of millions across the globe.
As an early member of a small team, you will have the opportunity to own Growth end-to-end and build out the team and processes. You’ll work cross-functionally with the CEO, Brand, Community and Product teams to shape strategy and drive growth and retention. The right person for this role is a dynamic resource, has startup experience, is skilled in executing familiar and unfamiliar tasks, and ready to take on a significant, high impact role on a small team.
What You'll Do
- Own end-to-end marketing funnel from awareness through to member acquisition and retention
- Lead overall growth marketing strategy, execution, and optimization across all paid channels, conversion rate optimization, email/SMS, and SEO
- Own revenue growth with growth marketing budget management and optimization focused on key company KPIs
- Maximize ROAS and focus on retention while allocating budget and resources most efficiently
- Oversee and develop winning campaign creative and copy to deploy across our marketing channels
- Scale and lead the growth marketing team, driving a culture of continual analysis, testing, and optimization
- Manage growth reporting, robust data analysis, and communication of key results, trends and insights to drive overall business and growth strategy
- Lead rigorous test and learn strategy to optimize across ad copy, audiences, creative, offers, and landing pages and share learnings cross-functionally
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas and design customer acquisition strategies accordingly
- Work with full marketing, product, and engineering teams to build new growth channels and optimize member experience with eye towards maximizing conversion and retention
- Collaborate with our brand marketing and community teams to manage campaigns that drive awareness and brand recognition
- …and tell us what else you think this role should do!
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years of experience in performance and growth marketing
- You have a proven track record of driving growth at DTC e-commerce or consumer health brands
- You have exceptional leadership skills and proven success at building teams
- You have full funnel experience across a variety of channels including email, social, google, affiliate, and SEO and the relevant performance metrics for each funnel
- You’re a self-starter who loves to own things end-to-end. You don’t ask for permission - you’re too busy making things happen.
- You have excellent work ethic and project management skills. You can juggle multiple priorities and will roll up your sleeves to do what needs to be done to drive towards completion.
- You are hypothesis driven and love exploring data to formulate insights
- You are a critical thinker who brings a structured approach to creative problem solving
- You are embrace change and thrive working in a dynamic environment
- You have an inherent curiosity in everything you do. You welcome feedback and love to learn and find creative approaches to solve complex challenges.
- You are passionate about health and wellbeing and helping people live happier and healthier lives
Location Base: Remote [HQ in Nashville TN]
Compensation: Competitive Salary + Equity Potential for Right Candidate
Manager: Report to CEO and Co-founder
How to Apply
Interested? Apply Here.
- Meet the team and learn about Rootine - start with a 15-min call with Rachel, Rootine’s CEO and Co-founder and from there if we are excited to continue, you will be connected with other members of the team
- Technical Interview - a 30-45 min Zoom talking in-depth about your work experience, your approach to working, problem solving, process and more
- Technical Challenge - a short take-home assignment that will allow you to highlight how you would approach the Head of Growth role at Rootine. You will be asked to present either via Loom or to Rachel + other team members
- Meet more of the team - a chance to connect with other department heads across marketing, brand, member experience, and ops
- Reference conversations - we will connect with people you have worked with before to learn more about how we can best work with and support you in the role. At this point, we’re excited and expect to hear great things so it’s primarily so you are set up for success at Rootine
Rootine provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.