Verb Data helps SaaS developers build better dashboards and reports for their end-users. Our team is focused on tackling the hardest problems of user-facing analytics so that our customers can easily implement and maintain their dashboards while continuing to stay focused on their core business. Our team has deep experience in the SaaS space and we’re committed to building for our customers and not ourselves.
We’re looking for our first marketing hire to help improve the buyer journey and user adoption through strategic planning and implementation. An ideal candidate will have the ability to determine the customers’ needs, understand the product details, and create deliverables that articulate the benefits of using Verb Data. You will be comfortable writing content, working across the organization, and managing contractors to create solutions. You are a self-starter, detail and quality-oriented, and passionate about having a huge impact at Verb!
We are a remote-first culture and virtual team of high-performing professionals with diverse backgrounds located across many time zones, including North America, Europe, and Asia. We prioritize asynchronous communication as much as possible to allow for flexible work schedules.
- Content creation: Use your expertise in the market and deep knowledge of our product to create tutorials, demos, white papers, presentations, and more.
- Documentation process and creation: Partner with customer success, product and engineering to define the roadmap for Verb documentation and help define the process to maintain our docs over time.
- Product launch content: Work with the product team to deliver technical content such as white papers and explainers that support new products and features.
- Own the Website: We treat our website as a product. Own the front door to Verb Data.
- Create the funnel: Experiment with our demand gen approach and organize our customer life-cycle marketing operations.
- Manage teams: You will be an individual contributor and manage contractors to accomplish our marketing goals. Finding and managing the contractors is critical to the quality of our marketing solutions.
- 4+ years working in marketing to software engineers at developer tool or product tool companies.
- Experience working as a software engineer is a plus.
- Experience positioning technical products to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to be hands-on with technology to create technical content, such as demos, blogs, and tutorials.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to synthesize technical concepts into simple yet compelling content and training materials.
- Excitement about our products and being involved in the broader software development community.
- Must be US based, fully remote
- Full time, salary position
- Competitive salary ($85k-$115k)
- Equity (0.5% - 1%)
- Flexible vacation policy
- Health, Dental and Vision
- Commitment to building an inclusive team
Verb Data is a no-code embedded analytics platform designed for SaaS applications. We have raised seed funding from fantastic institutional investors and entrepreneurs. We value diversity and encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.