About the opportunity:
A critical role for Media.Monks is the Senior Account Manager, B2B Marketing. In this role, you’ll partner closely with the team’s senior leadership, client partners, marketing and ops teams to support strategic and creative marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate is a go-getter who jumps on new opportunities, gets nerdy about what they do, and works quickly and flexibly to get the job done. You will help on the day-to-day management of the development and execution of marketing programs, specifically website development, and ensure that projects are delivered seamlessly, effectively, and on time.
We are looking for a passionate and well versed team member who has demonstrated:
- Experience operating in an agency, managing multiple projects, partnering closely with internal agency teams, and has direct experience with working with clients.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with creative and ops teams to ensure quality delivery of project needs and deliverables.
- Strong communication, project management, day-to-day budget management of projects, and building relationships with day-to-day clients and partners.
- Experience with diverse marketing programs and campaigns including email marketing, digital programs, integrated campaigns, creating websites, landing pages, interactive and tech experiences is highly valued.
- High energy, detail oriented person, with a go-getter, positive attitude; comfortable working autonomously and are flexible to work within multiple teams and reporting into a few managers.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple complex projects simultaneously, in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with Google Workspace products preferred.
Responsibilities will include:
- Partner closely with the client and internal partners, to develop overall approach, plan, and timelines of different marketing projects that comes to the team.
- Manage multiple work streams to maintain project timelines, resourcing needs, processes and budgets, while ensuring all deliverables are at a world-class level.
- Manage day-to-day communications with both the clients and internal agency stakeholders via shared docs, hot-sheets, slack channels, and emails.
- Partner with the client lead on writing briefs to communicate project requirements for strategy, creative, marketing, and production teams; act as point of contact for execution and guide implementation (creative, tech dev, UX, etc.) teams to deliver solutions that map to project requirements and needs.
- Project manage creative and development execution across different areas, including managing timelines, moving targets, burn reports, and resourcing needs.
- Build and maintain key relationships with client teams and internal discipline leads (creative, strategy, ops, tech, etc.).
Your experience will include:
- 4+ years of experience in account management, or marketing program management, ideally in a high-tech enterprise context.
- Experience managing clients, ideally experience working with global high-tech clients.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, run with ambiguity, and thrive with challenges
- Passion and ability to work across various marketing projects based on the clients’ needs
- Must be a self-starter who can operate in a constantly evolving team environment
- Excellent written communication skills with an extreme attention to detail
- Seasoned at managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
- A knack for unravelling complex problems and processes in an easy to understand way
- High energy and go getter attitude; comfortable working autonomously
- Must have excellent problem solving and analysis skills with presentation development skills
- Experience in project management with substantial cross-functional interaction and a demonstrated ability to work successfully in a virtual global environment
- Skilled communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills in English, including both professional and casual style of communication
- Proficient in Google docs, slides, sheets or equivalent (e.g., Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Full coverage health insurance including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K with Company contribution
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
- AAPI, S4 Melanin, LGBTQ+, and Culture Collective employee resource groups
- Pet insurance for one furry (or feathery) friend
Media.Monks is on a mission to create a new future for this industry. Our vision? Build everything with a belief that changing for good comes from changing who does the work. Yep, that means you. Welcome to the party—one global, cross-cultural collective with a passion for using our skills to create better and a better world. That’s how we’re able to connect the dots between data, content, digital media, and technology from everywhere we are—a true end-to-end model. Joining the Media.Monks collective means having the opportunity to create award-winning work with some of the most gifted, focused, joyful, talents from all over the world.
At Media.Monks, you’ll be joining a highly ambitious company on a global mission to win the decade by changing the industry for good. Partner to 8 of the 10 most innovative companies in the world, Media.Monks works with established as well as up-and-coming global, regional, DTC and B2B brands, helping them own their data and build out customer ecosystems to elicit smart, efficient, high-impact engines for growth. We deliver table stakes quickly, creating cost efficiencies from day one to push up the creative effectiveness of our work with every cycle.
We are an equal-opportunity employer committed to building a respectful and empowering work environment for all people to freely express themselves amongst colleagues who embrace diversity in all respects. Including fresh voices and unique points of view in all aspects of our business not only creates an environment where we can all grow and thrive but also increases our potential to produce work that better represents—and resonates with—the world around us.